The world is expanding at a large volume due to technology, while the technology is enhancing itself by the use of a wide range of systems.
Likewise, there are a tremendous amount of things which are while developing an online event ticketing booking application. Such apps are used in placing orders, booking movies, cabs, train tickets, etc.
“For the year 2019, the Revenue in the Event Ticket booking market was US$73,424m.”
Online ticket booking applications in the mobile app development business are making more profits and it is now the right time to invest in the applications.
Why are Ticket and Event Booking Apps Popular?
Being in a position to book tickets through smartphones has emerged as a necessity nowadays. These booking apps must have easy payment options and the users should be able to choose the seats as it will be a big help in terms of convenience.
Also, such features would make ticket booking apps very popular.
There are many popular occasion and venue booking applications inside the market. Some of the famous apps are mentioned below:
- Bookmyshow: It is an online reservation app that books showtime, movie tickets, trailers, reviews, other events, etc. Your privacy and data is kept saved. You also can invite your circle of relatives, members or buddies to enroll in the app.
- SeatGeek: It is an occasion control price ticket and marketplace. It allows the users to search views, events, electronics, print tickets, etc.
- Ticketmaster: It is an America based totally price tag income and distribution organization. Basically, it is an online agent promoting the tickets.
Online event booking industry statistics: Revenue will grow at a CAGR of 9.4%, resulting in US$105,359m by 2023.
Now, if you have plans to develop your ticket booking app then here in this article, you will learn how much it costs for the event ticketing software development services to develop an event ticket booking app.
Essential Features Event Booking Apps
Every venue and booking app wishes to have some sure capabilities otherwise it won’t get the reaction you need from your clients.
The starting point of all of the capabilities is that whilst you increase an occasion making plans application, you don’t develop one however two variations of the application: Admin panel & User Panel!
- Login & Dashboard: users can easily login and Admin can easily manage the app based upon the location and business performance..
- Managing users: Admin can manage users like the user list. With the managing users, options admin will be able to add or remove users as their wish.
- Managing shows: Admin can see all the listed shows and filter indicates with the aid of categories like date, time, location, venue, and more.
- Admin manages all the managers based upon show time, venues, date time, locations, etc. Thus, a managing manager feature is required for the admin.
- Earnings management: Admin is answerable for all the finances and handling earnings. He only can view the total earnings. Admin is responsible to make edit, view, or delete the share of commission from the set venues.
- Login/sign up: Users can register on the app by submitting necessary details like mobile number, email id, password and name, and log in by using those details.
- Choose location: The user will be asked to choose a location-based upon where they want to book a ticket or it can be detected by GPS.
- Homepage: From home page to the menu section, the consumer must remain capable to explore things he/she desires to book a ticket for as per uses.
- Booking window: After deciding the price and ticket, user can book the ticket with an online booking window while choosing favorite seats.
- Rating: After enjoying the event, the user should be able to give the rating so other people can decide whatever they want to book that event or not.
- Integrated calendar: The users are able to manage schedules, can keep the track of their plans; thus, can make advance booking.
- Smart search: A user gets suggestions as per the search history.
- Customer support assistance: 24×7 Customer support executive services must be there to guide the users upon their issues with the application.
- Integrating visual media: It makes the apps bright and attractive. If a user likes the app, they will come back to book more events.
- Integrating cloud storage: Guarantees data security, storage, and privacy.
Technology Stack to Create Event/Venue Booking Apps
The toolset or tech stack that we comply with to offer mobile app development services include a number of strong backend tools and an intuitive frontend stack.
In addition to the ones, we upload APIs which might be designed to offer your users a seamlessly enjoyable experience. All of these toolsets that we use to add up to reply how do you build an event booking app.
Well now that you have looked at all of the must-have features and the ways to create an app to your events using the proper tech stack, it is time to get all the way down to what we majorly came here for.
- Server: spring boot, swagger, hibernate, java
- Log management: ELK stack and logstash
- Code repository: Git
- Coaching: hazelcast
- Logging: Log4J
- Load balancer: Nginx
- Notification: RabbitMQ
- Payment integration: PayPal, strip, square
- Database: MySQL
- Security: spring-security
- Deployment: ansible and docker
- UI: BootstrapJS and reactJS
What Is The Final Development Cost By A Mobile App Builder?
Based on the quantity of hours invested, features, and technologies involved, you can decide a hard estimate of ticket booking application development cost. The price depends on numerous aspects, such as:
- Basic & Advance Features
- Chosen Platform (iOS, Android, API, Hosting, Languages); we prefer hybrid applications
- App development company location
- Complexity, features, and functions in app
Now, the price of creating such an app may be as excessive as the quantity of integrated technology. However, an app with reasonable capabilities is positive to cost somewhere around $15,000-$35,000 for single platforms.