These are some of the most notable features of TypeScript.
- TypeScript supports object-oriented programming concepts such as classes, interfaces, and inheritance.
Below are some additional features:
- A typescript is a tool that can be used to develop large applications.
- The language also supports static typing. Static typing checks whether a variable type is correct during compilation. This feature allows you to identify Type issues and fix them at compile time.
- Open-source project under Microsoft patronage
- Specially designed tool to handle small scripts
- Supports interfaces, classes, and modules.
- Allows cross-compilation
- Supports classes, interfaces, modules
- TypeScript supports JS libraries & API documentation
- This is an optionally typed scripting language
- Improved code structuring and object-oriented program techniques
- Allows better development time tool support
- It can expand the language beyond what the standard decorators (async/await) allow.
- TypeScript generally takes time to compile code.
TypeScript is the preferred choice for developers looking to create clean, beautiful, readable code. TypeScript also offers live-error checking and static typography benefits.
Still, getting confused? No worries. Contact our Us for web design London team to get a complimentary consultation with our experts. They will assist you in picking efficient technologies and languages and help you develop a robust web solution.