Nowadays mobiles are coming with a lot of different features and useful apps. These useful and practical apps will help to add versatility and utility to your Smartphone’s. Are you looking for best android utility applications? Let’s scroll down below; here we have discussed top 10 lists of android tools and utility apps to improve the functionality of your android and also helps you to get more practical.
Top 10 best Android tools and utility apps:-
- SmartIO: – This is the very helpful application used for content transfer between two devices. This application is more efficient and comprehensive and available on so many platforms. It has no limit to transfer data like music, files, and images.
- Google Translate: – This application supports more than 100 languages. This application is very easy to use and you can translate any word very easily by pasting it into this application. It is the two-way conversation and words can be translated by taking pictures of text.
- Anymote: – This is fun and functional remote control application and moreover it supports all android devices. With the help of anymote application, you can stimulate anything that creates infrared remote commands.
- Opera VPN: – Opera VPN is an amazing solution when you want to unlock some content that you don’t have access. This application will give you access besides changing your virtual location otherwise block content online for free.
- Camera 360: – As everybody knows that mobile is incomplete without a good camera application. This is best editing app that will give you the access to use different tools, so you will be able to edit images or create one of the kind images.
- VLC: – Well rounded media player is an important part of your mobiles. No Smartphone is complete without media player like VLC. This media player has the ability to play all kind of media, so you have no need to download anything else.
- Solid Explorer File Manager: – This is a most important thing that you need on your devices with root explorer. This application will allow you to provide authentication with passwords for files and folders. You can also add fingerprint authentication to secure your data.
- Google Maps: – This is one of the world’s favorite navigation applications. Don’t you think it’s really an amazing application? You will get surprised that how Google would know the location better than local residents.
- App Lock: – This application is simply used to lock your files and folders. You just need to select the apps which you want to lock. You can use it totally free with premium and strip down features.
- Parcel Track: – This is one another great application if you want to order something online. In this app you can use new features, few upgrades and also you have tracking numbers to add them automatically.