Get the most out of the iPhone 7 with the top business, productivity and Social apps. Here we have listed top 10 best iPhone apps for for you.
WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for iPhone and other smartphones. It uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Instantly reach the people in your life—for free. Messenger is just like texting, but you don’t have to pay for every message (it works with your data plan). Not just for Facebook friends: Message people in your phone book and just enter a phone number to add a new contact. Group chats: Create groups for the people you message most. Name them, set group photos and keep them all in one place. Photos and videos: Shoot videos and snap selfies or other photos right from the app and send them with one tap. Free calls: Talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries. (Calls are free over Wi-Fi. Otherwise, standard data charges apply.)
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever.
• See what friends are up to
• Share updates, photos and video
• Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
• Watch and interact with live video
• Play games and use your favorite apps
Skype for iPhone
– Talk face to face with a video call.
– New group video calls with up to 25 people.
– Free voice calls to anyone else on Skype. Add up to 25 people on a group call.
– Message your friends in an instant and add up to 300 people to a group chat.
– Call mobiles and landlines at low rates (Skype to Skype calls are always free).
– Share photos, video messages, your location and add emoticons and Mojis to your chat.
– Skype’s available on smartphones, tablets, PCs, Macs, and even some TVs. Now it’s even easier to stay connected to friends and family – no matter the device they’re on.
– Available for Apple Watch – your notifications and chats available on your wrist.
Chrome – web browser by Google
Browse fast on your iPhone and iPad with the Google Chrome browser that you love on desktop. Pick up where you left off on your other devices, search by voice and easily read webpages in any language.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES – seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• FASTER BROWSING – choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• VOICE SEARCH – use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• TRANSLATE – easily read webpages in any language
• UNLIMITED TABS – open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them like a deck of cards
Truecaller – Spam Identification & Block
AVOID ANNOYING SPAM CALLS
– Automatically identify spam and fraud calls before you pick up
– Block unwanted callers
See what’s happening in the world right now. From breaking news and entertainment, sports and politics, to big events and everyday interests. If it’s happening anywhere, it’s happening on Twitter. Get the full story as it unfolds, with all the live commentary.
Be part of what everyone is talking about and get videos, live footage and Moments, direct from the source.
Join in on all the action by sharing what’s happening in your world. On Twitter you can post photos with stickers, GIFs, videos, and even stream live video with the Periscope button. There is no better way to have your voice hear
YouTube – Watch, Upload and Share Videos
Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
See what the world is watching in music, gaming, entertainment, news and more. Subscribe to channels, share with friends, edit and upload videos, and watch on any device.
You can also create playlists, check out what’s trending, express yourself with comments, share videos with friends, cast a video to your TV, and more – all from inside the app.
Google Maps – Navigation & Transport
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train or car-share with real-time transport info
• Save time with automatic re-routing based on live traffic, incidents and road closures
• Don’t miss a turn or exit with lane guidance
• Find pit stops along your route like petrol stations and coffee spots