iTunes for Windows: Apple has created many innovative products for the entertainment, iTunes is one of them. It is a very important application as it has many useful features.
You can listen to music, movies and TV shows you already have. And you can shop for the ones you want to get. You can listen to free streaming radio stations with iTunes Radio. iTunes put your entire music and video collection in just a call click away, it gives you an all-access to thousands of hours of digital entertainment. Browse, organize, play and all from your PC.
You can view the library by artist, album, episode, year and rating or your favorite music. Find quickly what you want with a quick search that reveals the result as you type. You can turn your CDs into digital music by importing them to iTunes. Organize your entire collection with the custom playlist.
iTunes for Windows
Personal Music Playlist
With iTunes, you can enjoy and expand your love for music. In this you listen to tracks, artists and albums you already have. iTunes store has over 43 million songs and it’s just a tap away.
Radio with iTunes
Enjoy the streaming stations you will love from day one. iTunes Radio includes first plays so that you can listen to the specific radio stations.
Turn into Music World
You can turn the CDs into digital music by importing the same to iTunes. You can organize your entire collection with custom playlists.
Mix Shuffle Songs
Shuffle songs to mix up your groove as you like. Listen to music from another computer which is on your network.
iTunes is designed to check the automatic updates anytime an upgraded version is available. With the upgraded version you will get the extra features of the application. The new updates are designed to improve the overall user experience.
Simply you can say iTunes is a great music player and a great music organizer. You can create your customized music library as it assists you in keeping things organized.
iTunes is a straightforward and can be used by anyone and anytime. Most people prefer using it for audio files on their PC.
How to Install iTunes on Windows / iTunes for Windows
1. iTunes is designed by the Apple and for apple devices, but works fine with a Windows PC. To install iTunes on a computer, you need to visit the download page for iTunes for Windows software at the Apple Web Site.
2. Just visit the official website by clicking here. Download the installer to your hard drive.
3. Double click the iTunesSetup.exe file to install iTunes. Click the Next button at the welcome screen. The installer will show the License Agreement dialog box.
4. Scroll down to read the Apple’s License Agreement. You must choose to accept the agreement or the installer goes no further. Once you click Next the installer displays the installation process.
5. Now you have to go for the one option you can add iTunes and QuickTime shortcuts to My Desktop. Or Use iTune as the Default Player for Audio Files.
6. The default language is English (U.S.) if you want to use any different language select one from the drop-down list.
7. By default the installer will store the program in the program files folder of your C: drive. If you want to store it in a different folder click Change to use windows explorer to find the folder you like.
8. Once the installation finishes the installation displays the complete dialog box. You just need to Click on finish.
That’s it. I hope you have enjoyed our solution for using Apple software iTunes into your Windows system. You can get similar articles on the website known as XCode for Windows Dwonload