Interview with Sidram Tadka, CEO & Founder Appristine Technologies Pvt. Ltd
About CEO: Sidram is an IT Engineer by education. Young, enthusiastic & a Biryani Lover started Appristine technologies is a web & mobile app development & ERP Solutions Company, provides service to the clients from overseas.
Answers about CEO Interviews:
Appristine- App –Pristine, itself says about valued apps, Appristine is a Pune- based application development company. Over the past four years we were trying to get recognized and I think we are reaching there. Our job is to make the implementation and management of the projects far easier; for a client. The developers here at Appristine are as good as, and actually better than, others I have seen, The “whatever it takes” attitude the team uses to assist clients.
1) What are the services you offer to your clients?
Appristine provides services in Web & Mobile Application development sector from past 4 years, and now also has entered in ERP & CRM solutions.
2)In this intensely competitive era, what technologies, services and project model can give you an edge over your competitors?
Humans are not mobiles that updates automatically with each version, so to keep up in competition knowing trending technology plays a crucial role. We have been actively adapting the trends in the development process. Technologies like Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence are the most talked topic around the globe and Appristine is also a part of it. Though we expertise in Web & Mobile Applications, in future we are thinking of entering in the game developing market. There are other things also in the pipeline like Voice Recognition, IoT & Wearable technology.
3)How has being an entrepreneur affected your family & Social life?
Entrepreneurship changes your perspective of life, you see everything on a different scale and it affected me too,
Entrepreneurship made me more accountable than I was. When you own a business, you are the boss. There is no one looking over your shoulder making sure you do the work.
4) Whom do you consider your idol or biggest motivator?
I really admire the work of Jack Ma & Richard Branson.
5) Share Best 3 application which your company have created or used for business
We have created the following Application for our clientele.
- MedsOnWay- Healthcare Service Application (Pune, India)
- Badak Tabib- Another Healthcare service providing an application (United Arab Emirates)
- Jotex- E-commerce Website & Mobile App (Jordan)
7) After service is a necessary part of development. How do you provide customer support to your client?
Yes, of course, after service is the most important part of a development that is the reason we provide our client with lifetime after service.
8) What are your hobbies? What do you do in your non-work time?
I do read a lot of technical stuff that today is available on the internet. But above all, I really like to play outdoor games when I am not working.
9) Have you raised any funding? Or have any plans for the funding?
Have you raised any funding? Or have any plans for the funding?
Initially, we started with a single laptop, and now we have established an office. There are few offers on the platter but we are waiting for the right one to grab.
10) Give your opinions on how far this app revolution can make a difference in the technology world?
I am a man of technology if you ask me what these apps can do in the future. Well, we are already seeing the revolution that AI & AR has brought; in future maybe we will be living in “Westworld”
11) What latest technologies and tools you’re planning to implement for mobile app development?
After Web & Mobile App Development we are planning on Game development.
12) What’s your approach to creating interactive and addictive UX/UI of mobile apps and websites?
The user interface should be easy to understand for a 10-year-old kid to 67 years old person. That’s my measure of evaluating UI.
13) What are the challenges you see in the outsourcing industry?
Though many applications have helped the outsourcing industry still the main challenge in each outsourcing industry is the medium of communication between the client and developer. Talking of other challenge is un-cleared scope and time difference.
14) Mention the ways you use to introduce new updates to your team.
I still follow the same way of weekly meetings to collaborate on new & trending technology. It helps you in two things:
- Helps to build a team spirit
- and encourage newcomers to learn new things.
Apart from that at Appristine, we arrange educational seminars too.
15)What’s your step to enter into wearable tech & IOT revolution?
Haven’t decided yet how to? But will get there by 2019-2020
16) What are various technologies you used to make this app a reality?
We use native android and iOS development techniques like JAVA and Swift. We also use trending languages & frameworks like Laravel, Angular js., Node.js, Python etc.
17) Anything, you would like to say to our readers, upcoming entrepreneurs or Startup Companies?
I would like to give just very simple suggestions to be alert about the economy & study the market you are in.